Latest CAMPAIGN News
(updated May 31, 2019)
· The Archdiocese has approved financing.
· The Building Committee is prioritizing projects and will be meeting with the architect to discuss actual design drawings.
· We are preparing to solicit pre-construction bids from contractors.
· We hope to begin construction in late spring/early summer of 2020.
(updated May 17, 2019)
· Mailing: There will be one more pledge mailing going out the week of May 19. If you haven’t pledged yet, your support would be greatly appreciated.
· Meetings: We will be meeting with the Archdiocese to get the necessary approvals as we move toward construction.
· Pledge Envelopes: If you use offering envelopes and made a pledge, you will receive pledge envelopes with your offering envelopes starting in June. You can also use the blue envelopes in the pews; please write your name on them so that the church can keep track of your pledge.
· Enroll in Faith Direct: Rather than juggling envelopes, you can easily set-up automatic giving in Faith Direct. Login to your Faith Direct account or click “Donate with Faith Direct” below. Thank you for your gifts!
TOUR THE NEW CHURCH
Press play on the video below for an overview of the proposed building project and to see what the future of St. John’s parish may look like, with your support!
BLESSED PAST, FAITHFUL FUTURE
Hear from parishioners, clergy, and youth about how your participation in the campaign can share the blessings of St. John’s with future generations.
PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER YOUR PLEDGE
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s grace.”
1 PETER 4:10
You are invited to prayerfully consider making a sacrificial and meaningful gift, one that is above and beyond your annual offertory support. In order to achieve the campaign goals, we will rely on the participation and generosity of every parish family. Pledges are gifts made in good faith but are not legally binding. Your gift makes a difference! If you choose to give online, please click the button below to go to Faith Direct, our online giving platform.
Case Statements will be mailed to all registered parishioners the week of February 3rd. The Case Statement includes a letter from Father Steve, a brief history of the parish, architectural plans and renderings, and pledge information. Over the coming weeks, our team of volunteers will be reaching out to families to discuss the campaign, answer questions, and seek your support. Due to a limited number of volunteers, we may not be able to personally contact every family - but we do hope that all families will choose to participate in this important campaign.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration.
Most loving Father,
Your blessings abound through the generations.
Your good gifts beyond measure have formed us into your people
And have sent us to be the presence of Jesus your Son in this community of Loveland, Colorado.
May your Spirit of generosity continue to fill us,
May we be faithful to this calling in changing and challenging times,
May our hearts be open to hear and respond to your Word,
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son
Who lives and reigns with you in the Unity of the Holy Spirit
One God forever and ever.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FAQ SHEET 1
Capital campaign, pledges, offertory, and goals.
FAQ SHEET 2
A new sound system? Start of construction? Parking lot?
FAQ SHEET 3
Is my pledge confidential? How was my pledge amount determined? What about other types of gifts?
“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
PLANNING STUDY RESULTS
Click the button below to download the planning study results.