St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish and School is a great place to work!
Join our team as we work together to spread the gospel and provide a beautiful space where Christ is ever-present.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Supervisor
The Maintenance Supervisor is a supervisory position that ensures maximum operating efficiency, and conforms with all Archdiocese of Denver, State, and Federal health and safety rules. Reports directly to the Business Manager. This position exercises discretionary decision making.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Must possess a broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc. systems with the ability to recognize, diagnose, and perform repairs.
● Perform duties to plan, schedule, supervise, operate, maintain, and repair as needed.
● Respond to emergencies.
● Keep all necessary records for all refrigeration, heating, elevator, electrical, automatic sprinkler, hot water, compressed air and fire systems.
● Ensures proper maintenance of all campus buildings and grounds
Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following and other duties as assigned.
● Responsible for all building and grounds maintenance tasks including general housekeeping of buildings and grounds
● Conduct routine inspections of all equipment included but not limited to heating, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, and includes keeping of and maintaining records.
● Ensure the safe and efficient operation of and of all aspects of facility infrastructure and grounds
● Responsible for ensuring that campus building doors are secured and locked after hours
● Train and Manage daily tasks of maintenance personnel
● Schedule and manage facility projects
● Must be able to be on call
● Obtain necessary estimates and bids for projects and repairs
● Prepare Purchase orders relevant to maintenance expenses
● Supervise contractors and approves contractor bills for payment.
● Be available to meet with State Inspectors to lead walk-throughs, review State inspection reports and work with school Principal and staff to ensure compliance.
● Must possess good communications skills.
● Provides input and assists in submission of yearly budget for operations and maintenance.
● Attend staff meetings and any additional meetings as required by the Pastor or Business Manager
● Be available at key liturgical times in the year and for special parish events
● Ensures that all Archdiocesan requirements and regulations are met.
Send resume and cover letter to Business Manager Renee Reifschneider at email@example.com