Retreat for Married Couples
"No Greater Love"
September 29, 2018
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Parish, Loveland CO
8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
*Fr. Michael O’Laughlin is pastor of Holy Protection of the Mother of God Byzantine Catholic Church in Denver. Fr. O’Laughlin is the co-host of "Catholic Stuff You Should Know" weekly Podcast. He can be heard on Sirius Catholic Radio and has appeared on EWTN’s Sunday Night Prime with Fr. Benedict Groeschel.
*Fr. Nathan Goebel is pastor of St. Joan of Arc in Arvada Colorado. He is the co-host of "Catholic Stuff You Should Know" weekly Podcast.
*Mary Beth Bonacci is an international speaker, frequent contributor to radio, television and guest columnist to The Denver Catholic, The Catholic World Report, author of several books including Real Love and We're On A Mission From God.
$35.00 per couple which includes a catered lunch
Childcare is available (free will offering) but space is limited so please register early. Please contact Deacon Denny at email@example.com or (970) 443-5695 if you would like to reserve childcare.
- 7:30 am Check-In Vestibule
- 8:00 am Mass in Church
- 8:30 am Breakfast
- 9:15 am Session 1: Fr Michael O’Loughlin
- 10:30 am Session 2: Fr Nathan Goebel
- Noon Lunch KoC Hall
- 1:00 pm Session 3: Breakouts with: Fr Michael O’Loughlin, Fr Nathan Goebel, and Mary Beth Bonacci
- 2:15 pm Session 4: Mary Beth Bonacci
- 3:00 pm Wrap up, blessing, evaluation, pick up children
- 3:30 pm Prepare for 4pm Mass if desired.