St. John’s 2nd annual Parish Festival is coming soon!
PRE-FESTIVAL SOCIAL NIGHT
Friday, July 21st, from 6 – 9 P.M. // St. John's North Parking Lot
Bring a picnic or snack (bring your own beverage, wine, beer, soda, tea), your lawn chairs, and enjoy live music and fellowship with others.
Friday Night Entertainment:
- 6:00 P.M. Folklora Dance Group
- 7:00 P.M. Christopher
- 7:45 P.M. Dave Gill and Friends
- 8:30 P.M. Alan Skowron
Saturday, July 22, Noon-9pm // St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, North parking lot and lawn
There will be music with a DJ, a Ministry Fair, FREE games for kids, performances by Folklora Dance Group, and dancing horses. Food and drink available for purchase includes Authentic Mexican Food from the Hispanic Ministries as well as local Mexican Restaurants, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, & hot dogs prepared by the Knights, and a beer & wine garden.
- Noon to 4 P.M. DJ Music during festival
- 4:00 – 5:00 P.M. No music; please join us for Mass
- 5:30 P.M. Folklora Dance Group
- 6:30 P.M. Dancing Horses
VOLUNTEER & DONATE
Volunteers are needed. Sign-up sheets will be in the foyer after weekend Masses, or click the button below to help!
DONATIONS STILL NEEDED:
- 2 Liter Pop for Ring Toss Game
- Cases of Water and Canned Pop
- Pop-up Tents—make sure they are marked.