At St. Johns we seek to assist parents in forming their middle and high school aged kids into Disciples of Christ. Our programs strive to combine catechesis in our Catholic faith along with community in order to help all involved lead a life of holiness.
Starting September 20th, the Middle School Youth group meets on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:45pm in the School Gym
Starting September 17th, the High School Youth Group meets on Sunday nights from 6:30-8pm.
Cost for St. John’s Youth Ministries is $50. If your teen also needs to prepare for a sacrament there is an additional $25 cost.
If you are unable to pay the entire program cost all at once, please contact Tyler Eberle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-635-5817
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Complete the form below.
2. Click "Send Registration"
3. If you need to register more than one student, please refresh the page and complete the form again.
4. Make a payment.
- Press "Click here to pay with Faith Direct" and you will be redirected to Faith Direct's Youth Ministry site to make your payment online. If you do not have a Faith Direct account, you will need to create one in order to complete payment.
- Checks and cash are also acceptable. Cash payments must be made in person in the Formation House. Checks may be made payable to "St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church" with "Youth Ministry" in the memo line and can be mailed to:
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- Attn. Youth Ministry
- 1515 Hilltop Dr.
- Loveland, CO 80537.
DOWNLOAD FORMS - DESCARGAR LA FORMA AQUÍ
If you prefer to download, print, and return the registration forms to the Formation House, click the buttons below to download the forms. The Formation House is a brick house that can be accessed across a wooden bridge next to the covered car port at the South end of the church parking lot.