TRIVIA NIGHT IS BACK!
Q. Who’s ready for a fun night of games, fellowship, and prizes?
A. You are!
Free beer, free childcare, free popcorn, and more!
Last winter’s Trivia Night was a huge success, raising about $3,000 for SJE Youth and Adult Faith Formation programs! Not only is Triva Night a great evening of fun, your participation also supports the faith foundations of our parish!
Saturday, January 26, 2019
PLACE: St. John the Evangelist Catholic School Gym
DOORS OPEN: 5:00pm
TRIVIA: 6:00pm-9:30pm (end time approximate)
Games, Fun, Prizes!
• Child Care: FREE Child Care will be provided for kids ages 3-12. Please tell us ahead of time if you are planning to use this service.
• Table Theme: Create a theme for your table to make the evening a little more fun. A prize will be awarded to the best-themed table. Doors open at 5:30pm for set-up.
• Mini-Games: There will be a few mini-games throughout the night that you can participate in to have another chance to win prizes.
• Food & Beer: FREE Popcorn and Beer provided. Hot dogs for sale for $1. You may also bring other food and drinks for your table.
• Prizes: Prizes awarded to mini-games winners and to the trivia champions!
$160 per 8 person table or $25 per individual.
How Does Trivia Night Work?
You and your table are competing against the other tables in a no holds barred contest of useful and seemingly useless knowledge and factoids.
• Must be 18 or older to participate
• Your Quiz Master will read a series of 10 questions out loud each round.
• You will work as a table to write your best answers on that round’s score card.
• Your one answer per question goes in the left hand column of the score card.
• Write your team name or number at bottom of the score card at the end of each round.
• Turn your score card into the Scorekeeper’s Table at the end of the round.
• No cell phones, iPads, or smart devices of any kind may be used or accessed during a round.
• Failure to follow these rules may result in loss of points for the round.
• Once all score cards are turned-in the answers will be revealed as the Scorekeepers check your answers.
TO REGISTER: Complete the form below or contact Youth Minister Danny Torrez at email@example.com or (970) 635-5817.
TO PAY: To pay for Trivia Night, please bring cash or check with you to the event, mail a check to the Parish Office, or bring cash or check to the Formation House (located across the wooden foot bridge at the South end of the church parking lot). Cost is $160 per 8 person table or $25 per individual.